A minor practice track with Bonanza thinline SLN

Jim Hanks

Reaction score
This was written for NAF practice but it has a ukulele backing and could also be used for ukulele chord practice or soloing over with scales on the uke.

Ukulele is the Bonanza thinline soprano long neck.

Hi, Ukulele Jim! Your video is very good because we do not need pdf for score. We just need your video and we can play, repeat, practice and memorize. Thank you for sharing!

Hi, Ukulele Jim! Your video is very good because we do not need pdf for score. We just need your video and we can play, repeat, practice and memorize. Thank you for sharing!

Not much of a "score" anyway - just 4 chords repeated for 5 minutes. :p
But you're welcome. I'm glad you find it useful.

This was written for NAF practice but it has a ukulele backing and could also be used for ukulele chord practice or soloing over with scales on the uke.

Ukulele is the Bonanza thinline soprano long neck.

Hi Thanks for the great video. Just one question, I'm curious what does NAF stand for?
Thanks

I’m curious, too. NAF?

Sorry, I missed keenonuke's reply somehow.

NAF is Native American Flute.

This practice track was written to go with my "NAF Tips" series on the Flukutronic channel. Here's the main "lesson" if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBVnoE9Do7U

But since the channel is about combining flutes, ukuleles, and electronics, I try to incorporate multiple elements as much as possible. In this case, I used a uke as the chording instrument in the backing track so that's why I posted here.

And of course "chords are chords" so the track can be used for lots of things besides Native American Flute, including uke, so I thought maybe some folks here might find it useful for their ukulele practice.

Top Bottom