NUD Flamed Mango Guitalele by Pelem Ukulele

Wow thanks for the video, another great video.

How did you find them and what was shipping? I've seen ukuleles on the Facebook group from other countries and wondered about taking the plunge with an unknown to me builder.

NUD Flamed Mango Guitalele by Pelem Ukulele

http://www.pelemukulele.com/guitalele.html

This should be my last NUD for awhile - unless Romero Creations puts out a mango TT6. That was basically the inspiration for this one. I still think that would be a great instrument...
Hey Jim!

I was just about to list my spalted mango TT6 in the marketplace, but wanted to search around the forum first and came across this post. Just wanted to reach out to see if you might still be interested, before I list it.

I actually like what I hear with the black nylons. This is through my IPhone speaker. I would be interested in hearing it with new set of strings.
Tom

Hey Jim!

I was just about to list my spalted mango TT6 in the marketplace, but wanted to search around the forum first and came across this post. Just wanted to reach out to see if you might still be interested, before I list it.
Ooh! I can't though. My fun money is spoken for through the end of the year at least. Good luck!

I actually like what I hear with the black nylons. This is through my IPhone speaker. I would be interested in hearing it with new set of strings.
Tom
The second video above is A-A with D'Addario EJ45LP.

I've had it in B-B reentrant with flourocarbons for quite awhile now

Jim, very nice. I like what you are doing. Is Flukutronic your YouTube channel? Thanks for the ideas that you shared today. Good stuff.

tom

Jim, very nice. I like what you are doing. Is Flukutronic your YouTube channel? Thanks for the ideas that you shared today. Good stuff.
thanks! Yes, that's my channel for the past three years. There is an older one under my actual name but I dont post new content there

Congrats, Jim!
It seems I've read where you wrote this before.....
"This should be my last NUD for awhile...."
😂

Congrats, Jim!
It seems I've read where you wrote this before.....
"This should be my last NUD for awhile...."
😂
🙃 well, this was 3 years ago and I've only had 3 others since then so I think that counts as "awhile" 🙃
But don't ask me how many flutes I've bought since then 😝

🙃 well, this was 3 years ago and I've only had 3 others since then so I think that counts as "awhile" 🙃
But don't ask me how many flutes I've bought since then 😝
Well done! I wonder if there's an "other instruments" thread or if that belongs on another forum. I have a lil collection of NAFs too. Love em!

Top Bottom