FS: Jazz Standard Ukulele Volumes 1&2 Books with CD's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
FS: Jazz Standard Ukulele Volumes 1 & 2 Books with CD's SOLD

SOLD

Jazz Standard Ukulele Volumes 1&2 Books with CD's!
$74.99 + $4.99 CONUS shipping

Jazz Standard Ukulele Volume 1:

This book is a collection of ukulele songs with an example performance CD, which contains a number of famous jazz songs in the ukulele solo arrangement.
You can enjoy jazz chord voicing with a single ukulele, and it can be enjoyed with both “High G” and “Low G” tunings.

The included model performance CD can be used as a self-study guide, or as background music for your room. (High G performances are recorded on the CD) In
addition, each recorded song is given a difficulty level in 5 levels, so you can practice from the song that suits your level. . Please enjoy the timeless classic with the ukulele tone.

01 Autumn Leaves
02 Someday My Prince Will Come
03 My Foolish Heart
04 When You Wish Upon A Star
05 Night And Day
06 Misty
07 Moanin
08 Tea For Two
09 The Christmas Song
10 All the Things You Are
11 Someone to Watch Over Me
12 Summertime
13 Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
14 The Days Of Wine And Roses
15 Fly Me To The Moon
16 Winter Wonderland
17 As Time Goes By
18 Take The 'A' Train
19 I Got Rhythm
20 Stardust

About the author:

Yosuke Miyajima

Wins the guitar contest “GIT MASTERS”, “Kuriya Makoto presents ad-lib contest” runner-up, and “Asakusa Jazz Contest” Grand Prix.
In addition to his own activities, he participated in bands such as “Tokyo Zavinul Bach”, “Naruto Kikuchi (Solo)” and “RUMBA ON THE CORNER”, and appeared in Blue Note Tokyo, Shinjuku Pit Inn, etc.
In addition, he was impressed with the ukulele's tone and functionality, and was also active as a ukulele player. He taught guitar ukuleles at the Yamaha Music School.

Jazz Standard Ukulele Volume 2:

The second edition of the popular “Jazz Standard Playing with Ukulele” will be released! This
book is a collection of ukulele songs with model performance CDs that include many famous jazz songs in the ukulele solo arrangement. You can enjoy jazz chord voicing with a single ukulele, and it can be enjoyed with both “High G” and “Low G” tunings.
The included model performance CD can be used as a self-study guide, or as background music for your room. (High G performances are recorded on the CD) Also, since the music score is a diagram with a TAB score, it is easy to understand visually. We also touch on ideas that can be used as a reference for arrangements, so you can deepen your understanding of jazz chords through one book and apply it to other songs.
Please enjoy jazz masterpieces handed down in this song collection with the sound of ukulele.

01 Moonlight Serenade
02 Honeysuckle Rose
03 Blue Hawaii
04 My Romance
05 When I Fall In Love
06 Garota de Ipanema ( The Girl From Ipanema)
07 Donna Lee
08 Salut d'amour
09 Air On The G String
10 Lupine The Third Theme '80
11 Londonderry Air
12 So Nice (Summer Samba)
13 Wave
14 Desafinado
15 On The Sunny Side Of The Street
16 My Favorite Things
17 The Song Is You
18 Polka Dots and Moonbeams
19 Spain
20 Bohemian Rhapsody

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg

Here are some video samples:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Some more photos:

3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

And another video:

Last edited:
I have volume one and can highly recommend it. Some of the best jazz arrangements around.
I got to try out this "dirty" version of Bach's "Air on the G string":cool:

Last edited:
I have volume one and can highly recommend it. Some of the best jazz arrangements around.
I got to try out this "dirty" version of Bach's "Air on the G string":cool:

The second book looks real cool as he has added chord diagrams with fingerings above the TAB. Just thought that it was a cool addition.

7.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I see that (no notes). This makes sense, since music at this level is hard to sight-read anyway (at least for me:rolleyes:)

I have one set of books available!
I was saving a set to give to a ukulele playing friend, but I just found out that he traded in his ukulele for a guitar.

I’ll take these if they’re still available. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom