acoustic/electric ukulele in white

nwarren

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been looking for decent quality ukulele that sounds great plugged in for live use but I've been informed that the show is requiring it to be white in colour. I've seen the arch-top kala model but does anyone else know of another uke that might suit? It can be tenor/concert/soprano and they're not adverse to rock shapes eg. flying v, explorer.

Thanks, Nick

I thought of this new release: https://www.enya-music.com/collections/ukulele/products/novau-white?variant=29666292007000
I'm not sure what it sounds like plugged in, but the effects work even when not plugged in with that system.

As suggested above you could just paint a uke white too. I haven't seen many white ones...and even more rare is a white one with a pickup. I have spray painted instruments. Just use a quality product and go slow with light coats if you go that route. I'm sure there are some good tutorials online.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help everyone! It is for a kids rock band so that Risa model might do the trick. I'll have to hunt down a video of how it sounds though.
I didn't think of painting one, that could be a good option if the Risa sound don't suit.
Thanks

Top Bottom