Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ukulele construction manual first copies

Instructions for downloading the plans are at the bottom of page 5 (and a couple of other places through the book), but use lower case.

Cheers

Hi,
    On Amazon from France, i have only Access to tour bouzouki Book And mandolin project
    Is it normal ?
    Thanks, raphael.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham McDonald View Post
    Instructions for downloading the plans are at the bottom of page 5 (and a couple of other places through the book), but use lower case.

Cheers
    Thanks, got it. By the way you done a good job on the book.

It is the same on Amazon Australia at the moment. Amazon are supplied by the distributor in Chicago and I suspect the non- American Amazon sites get the books supplied from the US in some way. I suppose it will be listed on Amazon France eventually and I don't know if the US Amazon will ship to France. It usually says so on the page.

Book distribution has some strange regional limitations. The distributor in Chicago (IPG) has rights to the US and Canada and though people like Amazon to other parts of the world. I am selling them directly here in Australia (retail and wholesale) but I have no real way of making the book available in Europe or the rest of the world other than by mail, which effectively doubles the price of the book.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rbee View Post
    Hi,
    On Amazon from France, i have only Access to tour bouzouki Book And mandolin project
    Is it normal ?
    Thanks, raphael.

On Amazon this morning

The Ukulele an illustrated workshop manual.
    $22.02 + $4.99 shipping
    Sold by: Blackwell's U.K. *dispatched from UK*
    12 copies available 8 new at $ 22,02 and 4 used at $24.40 ....So the value goes up after reading e'm
    Last edited by Timbuck; 11-22-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    So the value goes up after reading e'm
    i rather like that ��

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuck View Post
    On Amazon this morning

The Ukulele an illustrated workshop manual.
    $22.02 + $4.99 shipping
    Sold by: Blackwell's U.K. *dispatched from UK*
    12 copies available 8 new at $ 22,02 and 4 used at $24.40 ....So the value goes up after reading e'm
    Wow! It's rare to buy something now days that doesn't depreciate the minute you pay for it, makes me glad I bought one.

For those in the UK I have found the book for sale for 15.99 at Blackwells.co.uk if anyone is interested. Just ordered as delivery was quoted as a couple of days... Which is far less than UK Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
    For those in the UK I have found the book for sale for 15.99 at Blackwells.co.uk if anyone is interested. Just ordered as delivery was quoted as a couple of days... Which is far less than UK Amazon.
    And the postage is free in the U.K.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

Thread Information