The Ukulele construction manual first copies

Instructions for downloading the plans are at the bottom of page 5 (and a couple of other places through the book), but use lower case.

Cheers

Hi,
On Amazon from France, i have only Access to tour bouzouki Book And mandolin project :(
Is it normal ?
Thanks, raphael.

It is the same on Amazon Australia at the moment. Amazon are supplied by the distributor in Chicago and I suspect the non- American Amazon sites get the books supplied from the US in some way. I suppose it will be listed on Amazon France eventually and I don't know if the US Amazon will ship to France. It usually says so on the page.

Book distribution has some strange regional limitations. The distributor in Chicago (IPG) has rights to the US and Canada and though people like Amazon to other parts of the world. I am selling them directly here in Australia (retail and wholesale) but I have no real way of making the book available in Europe or the rest of the world other than by mail, which effectively doubles the price of the book.

Cheers

Hi,
On Amazon from France, i have only Access to tour bouzouki Book And mandolin project :(
Is it normal ?
Thanks, raphael.

On Amazon this morning

The Ukulele an illustrated workshop manual.
$22.02 + $4.99 shipping
Sold by: Blackwell's U.K. *dispatched from UK*
12 copies available 8 new at $ 22,02 and 4 used at $24.40 ....So the value goes up after reading e'm :)

Last edited:
On Amazon this morning

The Ukulele an illustrated workshop manual.
$22.02 + $4.99 shipping
Sold by: Blackwell's U.K. *dispatched from UK*
12 copies available 8 new at $ 22,02 and 4 used at $24.40 ....So the value goes up after reading e'm :)

Wow! It's rare to buy something now days that doesn't depreciate the minute you pay for it, makes me glad I bought one.:D

For those in the UK I have found the book for sale for £15.99 at Blackwells.co.uk if anyone is interested. Just ordered as delivery was quoted as a couple of days... Which is far less than UK Amazon.

For those in the UK I have found the book for sale for £15.99 at Blackwells.co.uk if anyone is interested. Just ordered as delivery was quoted as a couple of days... Which is far less than UK Amazon.

Wish I’d read the entire thread before downloading the ebook. Really like a proper book. Looks like a good read.

Top Bottom