Buddhuu retiring as moderator

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Your feckless moderator buddhuu is hanging up his whip and whistle for good, y’all.

Please show him some love for his many years of excellent work.

We’ll miss you brother!

"Feckless - lacking initiative or strength of character; irresponsible."

Is that what you get called after years of selfless, unstinting service?

All the best to you, Buddhuu. I hope you will soon get your feck back in full measure.

Thank you for your service.

John Colter.

I fear that anarchy shall rule the day now with Buddhuu leaving his post.

Rick,

Your efforts have molded the UU Forums, and by extension the 'ukulele community, into better-curated spaces. Thank you.

I’d like to add my thanks to those already expressed. Buddhuu’s been a good Moderator, firm and fair is how I’d describe him. Thankfully the folk here seem to give the mod’s little to do but that’s in part at least due to how folk like Buddhuu set things up here and monitor. Thanks Buddhuu for what you have done, I hope that you’ll remain on the forum.

The masses are wailing at your leaving, sir Buddhuu. They shall miss your omniscient wisdom, guidance and kind assistance. As shall we all.

May your future endeavors be as fruitful and appreciated as they most certainly are by the denizens and travelers of these hallowed forums.

Many thanks Buddhuu for all of your efforts to help make these forums such wonderful places to use and participate in. It's a excellent resource and a great community and you have been a vital part of it all.

Heartfelt best wishes.

Thanks to Buddhuu, and thanks to all who keep this forum up and running.

Thank you Buddhuu for your kind and even handed moderation of the wild herd here. You and all the other moderators are truly appreciated!

Thanks Buddhuu for all your contributions here. Hope your future endeavors all go well!

Thank for first of all, letting me in, my experience rates this site as the best of all ukulele sites. Great job these past few years.

Thank you Buddhuu! Fair and respectful to all. Your service to the ukulele community has been appreciated.

Gracias por todo, Buddhuu!!!
You rock!

Best wishes! UU is my favorite forum, and you and the other mods make it so.

Best wishes. Finding answers and enjoying company with other uke players is a major part of why I participate in UU. Keeping us inline was a thankless task. Thanks for all you have done.

I’m one of the new kids here, but having moderated groups myself, I understand how challenging a task it is to do well. Clearly, given the congenial atmosphere here, you’ve done that. Aloha, and happy playing.

Also, feck is overrated.

Top Bottom