Buddhuu retiring as moderator

Hi, stupid buddhuu. Remove the restrictions of my zztush account before you retire.

Knock it off Yahele. Name-calling is not tolerated.

On a much more pleasant note, we are sorry to see you go Rick.

Last edited:
Knock it off Yahele. Name-calling is not tolerated.

On a much more pleasant note, we are sorry to see you go Rick.

Hi, wickedwahine11!

A couple of my friends had left this server by buddhuu's this attack. His persistent attack was very long time. He reads our pms. Even he deletes our pms. He removes our icons, removes our signatures. These attacks are persistent and very long time. He blacklisted us. I need to get back my account before he retires.

Hey Rick, a pleasure working with ya all these years. Gonna miss your moderating skills and mastery at replies Bro ... you're definitely be missed!

Last edited:
Hi, wickedwahine11!

A couple of my friends had left this server by buddhuu's this attack. His persistent attack was very long time. He reads our pms. Even he deletes our pms. He removes our icons, removes our signatures. These attacks are persistent and very long time. He blacklisted us. I need to get back my account before he retires.

I think a ban would be appropriate, for you, not for Buddhuu. :)

Hi, wickedwahine11!

Based on your posts, here and previously, Buddhuu was being way too kind and patient with you. You deserve whatever restrictions are imposed. It's shocking that you still haven't learned how t be civil.

Hi, wickedwahine11!

I wonder how much you and your friends pay for your accounts here? I pay nothing for my membership here and that is pretty much the limit of my rights here, and even if I had donated (gifted money) to the forum that wouldn’t entitle me to any more rights. So, the bottom line is that it is a privilege and not a right to be here and if you don’t like what is offered to you here then that’s something you can either choose to live with or move on. Perhaps you should be thanking the Moderators for their tolerance before they loose patience and close your accounts ...

Personally I’m very thankful to Buddhuu and other Moderators for what they do. Without their actions this place wouldn’t be the joy to use that it is.

Last edited:
Hi, DPO!

I think a ban would be appropriate, for you, not for Buddhuu. :)

You know nothing about this ban, and buddhuu either. Only me and the person who banned me has known this ban. You know nothing about these incidences. These incidences will finish by buddhuu's retirement. I just need to get back my account, and I thought this is the last buddhuu's job of moderator. But I give up.

I know you don't like me. I ask you mute me. We have mute function on this server. You don't need to read my posts any more. I mute AQUATOPAZ and ubulele. It works fine to me.

Hi, DPO!

You know nothing about this ban, and buddhuu either. Only me and the person who banned me has known this ban. You know nothing about these incidences. These incidences will finish by buddhuu's retirement. I just need to get back my account, and I thought this is the last buddhuu's job of moderator. But I give up.

I know you don't like me. I ask you mute me. We have mute function on this server. You don't need to read my posts any more. I mute AQUATOPAZ and ubulele. It works fine to me.

LOL! What are the odds the next moderator will realize Yahalele/zztush is just not going to follow the rules and just ban him in all his incarnations. Honestly, the moderator position seems to be a hard, often thankless position made harder by members like this. Thank you Buddhuu. It couldn't have been easy.

I wonder how much you and your friends pay for your accounts here? I pay nothing for my membership here and that is pretty much the limit of my rights here, and even if I had donated (gifted money) to the forum that wouldn’t entitle me to any more rights. So, the bottom line is that it is a privilege and not a right to be here and if you don’t like what is offered to you here then that’s something you can either choose to live with or move on.

I was thinking along the same lines, so I'll just agree with your summation. :cool:

Top Bottom