Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Buddhuu retiring as moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yahalele View Post
    Hi, stupid buddhuu. Remove the restrictions of my zztush account before you retire.
    Seems to me that insulting someone might not be the best course when trying to persuade them to help you?! Apart from also being overly rude.
    ~ "Music washes away the dust of everyday life" ~

•••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••

Soprano - 2002 Koa KoAloha
    Concert - Ziegenspeck mahogany Sunburst sunrise • Kanile'a KSC-C
    Tenor - Anuenue UT200 • Sumi Kobo sinker cedar + ziricote • Kamaka 100th anniversary • Kanile'a KSR-T • LFDM ukaferri
    Baritone - Kala SMHB

"Beater" no brand solid spruce + rosewood tenor

Hi, stupid buddhuu. Remove the restrictions of my zztush account before you retire.

Knock it off Yahele. Name-calling is not tolerated.

On a much more pleasant note, we are sorry to see you go Rick.
    Last edited by wickedwahine11; 10-13-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Moore Bettah Kauai Dreams undersea inlay tenor "Hui Nani"
    Moore Bettah slothead offset soundhole tenor "Kula Leo"
    KoAloha KTMS-00 "Lokomaika'i"

Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele: The story of Moore Bettah Ukuleles
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story
    Listen With Your Heart: The KoAloha Ukulele Story e-book edition

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwahine11 View Post

On a much more pleasant note, we are sorry to see you go Rick.
    Hi, wickedwahine11!

A couple of my friends had left this server by buddhuu's this attack. His persistent attack was very long time. He reads our pms. Even he deletes our pms. He removes our icons, removes our signatures. These attacks are persistent and very long time. He blacklisted us. I need to get back my account before he retires.

Hey Rick, a pleasure working with ya all these years. Gonna miss your moderating skills and mastery at replies Bro ... you're definitely be missed!
    Last edited by Kanaka916; 10-13-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

Hi, wickedwahine11!

A couple of my friends had left this server by buddhuu's this attack. His persistent attack was very long time. He reads our pms. Even he deletes our pms. He removes our icons, removes our signatures. These attacks are persistent and very long time. He blacklisted us. I need to get back my account before he retires.
    I think a ban would be appropriate, for you, not for Buddhuu.
    Kind Regards
    Dennis

dponeil@xtra.co.nz
    Southern Cross Banjo Ukes & Ukuleles
    Proudly Hand Crafted in
    New Zealand.

Hi, wickedwahine11!

Based on your posts, here and previously, Buddhuu was being way too kind and patient with you. You deserve whatever restrictions are imposed. It's shocking that you still haven't learned how t be civil.

Quote Originally Posted by DPO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AQUATOPAZ View Post
    Based on your posts, here and previously, Buddhuu was being way too kind and patient with you. You deserve whatever restrictions are imposed. It's shocking that you still haven't learned how t be civil.
    Agreed, Buddhuu was very lenient in regard to some very poor behavior by Yahalele or aka ZZtush
    Happy just to be a Newbie +, Penny

Hi, wickedwahine11!

I wonder how much you and your friends pay for your accounts here? I pay nothing for my membership here and that is pretty much the limit of my rights here, and even if I had donated (gifted money) to the forum that wouldn’t entitle me to any more rights. So, the bottom line is that it is a privilege and not a right to be here and if you don’t like what is offered to you here then that’s something you can either choose to live with or move on. Perhaps you should be thanking the Moderators for their tolerance before they loose patience and close your accounts ...

Personally I’m very thankful to Buddhuu and other Moderators for what they do. Without their actions this place wouldn’t be the joy to use that it is.
    Last edited by Graham Greenbag; 10-14-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedwahine11 View Post
    Well, if that isn't the perfect way to send you off, Rick, I can't think of one.

Hope to see you posting from time to time as you haunt the forum.

And thanks again for all of your hard work.

Cheers!
    There is a subtle yet profound difference between the learning of something and the knowing of that thing.
    You can learn by reading, but you don’t begin to know until you begin to try to do.

—Lou Churchill, Plane & Pilot Magazine

Hi, DPO!

Quote Originally Posted by DPO View Post
    You know nothing about this ban, and buddhuu either. Only me and the person who banned me has known this ban. You know nothing about these incidences. These incidences will finish by buddhuu's retirement. I just need to get back my account, and I thought this is the last buddhuu's job of moderator. But I give up.

I know you don't like me. I ask you mute me. We have mute function on this server. You don't need to read my posts any more. I mute AQUATOPAZ and ubulele. It works fine to me.

Thread Information