Hoping to Trade for a aNueNue Moon Bird UC200

Status
Not open for further replies.

etuke

Reaction score
Hello UU!

Here goes nothing...

Putting out a feeler here... I know it’s a long shot but hoping to tempt one of you Concert Moon Bird owners out there! ;)

For the record this is tough I really like/love all of the ukes! But, I have wanted one of these Moon Birds for some time now and UAS has gotten a hold of me again! This time though the wifey has tied my hands! I am hoping that I will be able to interest someone in trading instead of going into recoup mode or getting in trouble with the wifey by breaking the bank!

I would be willing to trade for any or several (depending on model and brand) of the following all ukes and cases are in excellent+ condition!

1. Kamaka HF-3 with Kamaka hard case. I have 2 of these 1 older (90’s) and 1 more recent. I like them both equally but will only keep 1.
2. Kamaka HF-1D with Kamaka hard case
3. Kiwaya KTS-7 with high end hard case
4. Kiwaya KTS-4 with hard case
5. Kiwaya KTC-2 with hard case (this uke is the exception as it arrived with a long crack on its side) that being said it still sounds and plays amazing!
6. Martin 1922 Style 0 (Amazing condition! 1st year of production! Has original wooden friction pegs with the original soft canvas case) has 2 tiny shallow (do not go through) ding-cracks on back. Will also include new hard case.

Also, I am open to part trade/cash as well if that works?

And lastly there’s that cash option but hoping a trade can be made before it comes to that instead. But if I have nothing of interest to a potential acquisition please let me know your price!?

OK. I think I have covered every angle ;)

Someone hear my call! LOL.

If the price is right and you would like to purchase from me straight up I wouldn’t be opposed to it. ;)

Please PM me with any inquiries and further details.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Thanks John! I hope so too! :)

But, it seems this may be harder than I thought it was going to be!... Please...Someone...Help cure me of my UAS! ;)

Think I might have to add a couple more ukes onto the list!? heh... ;)

HMS has a couple Moonbirds in stock. There were more when I looked yesterday evening, so it appears that they're flying out the door.

Kamaka HF-3

How much would you charge for your Kamaka HF-3?

Thanks!

Closing thread here.

I was able to locate a “used” Moonbird! It arrives tomorrow! Whoop! :)

Unfortunately, I had to come out of pocket yet again! But, I just couldn’t resist this one as I have been interested in these for over a year now so it was time! ;)

Here’s to hoping that my UAS goes into remission for a long time and hopefully forever! Thanks UU!

Now, it’s definitely time to sell some of the herd (easier said then done with me) heh! Stay tuned! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom