Costumes

ooooookay. You guys are nuts! :p

I'm glad you decided to wear costumes. I wouldn't want to see that crew in the nude!

John Colter

Looks like you had fun.

Looks great! I bet the residents loved it! Keep on making the world a better place!

Uke players really are a crazy, fun loving bunch aren't we. One of our songs is The Mickey Mouse Club song. We put on mouse ears for it. I thought it was crazy doing something like that until I saw the great reaction from the residents.
Amazing how many know that song. Even in some memory units many sing it along with us. Shows music even transforms to those who otherwise don't communicate.

Looks like you are part of a fun and wonderful group. Congrats on a job well done.

Jerry, you gave me an inspiration for a Halloween costume, did a search and found this that I just might do.

Uke Costume.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Jerry, you gave me an inspiration for a Halloween costume, did a search and found this that I just might to do.

Uke Costume.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Great idea! Is that available in koa?

Awesome!!! I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun! kohanmike, I love the photo you posted! Some year I'll copy your idea :p Please show us if you end up doing it!

Top Bottom