Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Played at Jakes concert

Congratulations Patrick! What a wonderful opportunity to play on the same stage and spending time with Jake.
    I hope someone there got pictures!
    -Hodge
    Humble strummer of fine ukes.

Wow, Patrick, that is really cool!
    I've met Jake twice, and both times he signed my uke, and both times we hugged.
    He's a good hugger.
    I'll tell ya who else is a good hugger, James Hill!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

I can say I know someone famous......that would be you Patrick. Way to go buddy and thanks for sharing that, way cool. Yes Jake really is a great guy and a credit to the ukulele community and the Aloha spirit.
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

It was a fun evening. Thank you all. Yep a few got hugs. After the show, they went to the dressing room to pick up their instruments. Jake was in his dressing room and gave a member a good hug and let her strum his uke. I'm sure that was an experience feeling the energy from it freshly coming off stage.

Got lots of photos Doc. One of the ladies husband is a professional photographer for advertising etc. Now back to playing the assisted living facilities etc.. Who said life had to be tough lol.

Bravo !!!!!!!!!

Thread Information