Thread: Need Tabs for "Give a Little Bit" by Supertramp

Default Need Tabs for "Give a Little Bit" by Supertramp

Hi,

So I'm pretty new to ukulele and am still learning chords and notes, etc, and am hoping someone can help me.

I really want to learn how to play "Give a Little Bit" by Supertramp. I found a few videos and tabs for the uke, but I am not too fond of them as I think they aren't good translations of the guitar (such as using "A" instead of "A7).

Does anyone have a good uke version of the song? TIA

If you posted a video you like that might help others to hear what you're looking for.
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)
    For Sale: Seagull Nylon String
    For Sale: National Mahogany Resonator
    For Sale: Gold Tone Resonator

Happy just to be a Newbie +, Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Ukalena View Post
    Hi,

So I'm pretty new to ukulele and am still learning chords and notes, etc, and am hoping someone can help me.

I really want to learn how to play "Give a Little Bit" by Supertramp. I found a few videos and tabs for the uke, but I am not too fond of them as I think they aren't good translations of the guitar (such as using "A" instead of "A7).

Does anyone have a good uke version of the song? TIA
    You could just play the A7 chord, plus it's a very easy chord of fretting the 3 string on the first fret. (2nd from the top, just below the G. Pardon my suggestion on how to play the chord if you already know.)
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)
    For Sale: Seagull Nylon String
    For Sale: National Mahogany Resonator
    For Sale: Gold Tone Resonator

Thread Information