FS New Ditson style concert: £1150/$1450

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
When I run a build course I do a parallel build and this is the result. It's mildly figured koa with a matt cellulose finish and my signature 'Georgian Mahogany' stained neck and planetary tuners. Mother or pearl signature logo at top of headstock and Snowdon at nut.

IMG_0684 2.jpg
Classic design with saw slot bridge and Corian saddle - Worth strings

IMG_3110 2.jpg
Back view matching front with mild figure and grain. Neck colour pretty much matches real thing

IMG_3223 2.jpg
Mother of Pearl Logos inlaid into Bolivian rosewood headplate - Corian nut

IMG_4017 2.jpg
View showing mgurure/leadwood fingerboard and celluloid faux tortoiseshell binding, Mother of Pearl position markers face and side

IMG_7870.jpg
Signature bookmatch and 'invisible' butt joint with mgurure end pin made especially for me by Gurian Instrument Parts

I will include shipping to UK residents add $50 for export. Caution - the last 2 shipments I have sent to the US have had problems at this end and in the US. Brexit has made everyone nervous, even Customs and Excise. I do everything I can including paperwork but carriers are not playing nice. Just a heads up - instruments eventually arrived safely but both took 21 days regardless of how much I chased or communicated with the carriers. Sorry, it's something I cannot control - no-one can.

Last edited:
Wow! Love this! This looks like a very well made uke! :) Can't wait to hear it! :)

Top Bottom