Humidity in the shedve

Timbuck

Reaction score
Humidity in the shed

We have had a lot of wet weather lately in the UK, and the leak in the workshop roof is getting worse. I intend to get it fixed but I keep putting it off. today after a night of heavy showers I went in to see How much rain had got in overnight and to my supprise I discovered i'd started a mushroom farm....So now I'll have to get it fixed ASAP. :(
IMG_4585 by Ken Timms, on Flickr

Last edited:
It appears your ceiling is male ...

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
And stops my mind from wandering
Where it will go

I went on the workshop roof today to look for where the rain was getting in...To my dismay the roof felt was in a bad way with some rotten boards underneath..and it really needed to be replaced. So I have decided to have the whole section of the roof removed and rebuilt, only this time about 6 inch higher to give me a bit more headroom... it shouldn't cost too much cos it's only 100 sq foot.

When you re roof use rubber roofing instead of felt. Much better and longer lasting. Have had some on a summerhouse my wife uses for ceramics for four years now and never had a leak. Here is a link to where I bought it.Bob
https://www.rubber4roofs.co.uk
Yes Bob..I've seen that before ..my brother in law has it on his garage, I agree it's far superior to the felt and bitumen method.

Top Bottom