For Sale: Pono ATD Tenor, KoAloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano, Tangi Mahogany Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

meppmb

Reaction score
Would like to fund the purchase of a 6 string tenor so have to sell some ukuleles first to keep UAS in check!

First is a Pono ATD acacia tenor deluxe with high gloss finish, serial #1711620 built in 2017. Solid acacia top, back and sides with gold grover tuners and strap button installed. Low action, sounds wonderful and looks like new. Has been kept in a case but sells without.
REDUCED PRICE $275.00 plus shipping. SOLD Thanks to UU!!

Next a KoAloha KSM-02 long neck soprano that is like new, built December 2009. Beautiful koa wood top, back and sides with KoAloha friction tuners, comes with black hard case. Low action with wonderful KoAloha sound, projection and sustain. Made in Hawaii with KoAloha's 'better than weather warranty'.
FURTHER REDUCED PRICE $545.00 includes shipping. SOLD locally!

Last a Tangi of Hawaii mahogany soprano dated 2005 #77, solid mahogany top, back and sides with abalone fret dots and rosette, very good condition, comes with case. Typical Hawaiian sounding uke, rare find!
FURTHER REDUCED PRICE $125.00 plus shipping

Thanks so much for looking!

Have had trouble posting photos but can email additional ones to anyone interested.

Last edited:
The Pono ATD Tenor represents the foundation of the Pono tenor line. Mine is #1710256 made the same year. It's very well made. The gloss finish is perfect. The gold Grover tuners are smooth. But most of all, it sounds really, really good. Whether you prefer Linear Low-G or Re-Entrant High-g strings it produces a full, well-balanced Acacia sound that has good projection and sustain. I think this is one of the best tenor values on the market.

But then, I'm a big Pono fan.

More photos ...

Here are some photos of the Tangi mahogany soprano.

More photos ...

More photos of the KoAloha long neck soprano ... could only add one. Can email more to anyone interested.

Last edited:
That’s a beautiful little Tangi and its in great shape. :)

Someone buy this Tangi before I do! I really don’t need to be buying anything but that is a great deal!!

Further price reduction on the KoAloha KSM-02 to $545.00 includes shipping. Beautiful koa wood, like new, plays easily, sounds wonderful.

Would like to fund the purchase of a 6 string tenor so have to sell some ukuleles first to keep UAS in check!

First is a Pono ATD acacia tenor deluxe with high gloss finish, serial #1711620 built in 2017. Solid acacia top, back and sides with gold grover tuners and strap button installed. Low action, sounds wonderful and looks like new. Has been kept in a case but sells without.
REDUCED PRICE $275.00 plus shipping. SOLD Thanks to UU!!

Next a KoAloha KSM-02 long neck soprano that is like new, built December 2009. Beautiful koa wood top, back and sides with KoAloha friction tuners, comes with black hard case. Low action with wonderful KoAloha sound, projection and sustain. Made in Hawaii with KoAloha's 'better than weather warranty'.
FURTHER REDUCED PRICE $545.00 includes shipping. SOLD locally!

Last a Tangi of Hawaii mahogany soprano dated 2005 #77, solid mahogany top, back and sides with abalone fret dots and rosette, very good condition, comes with case. Typical Hawaiian sounding uke, rare find!
FURTHER REDUCED PRICE $125.00 plus shipping

Thanks so much for looking!

Have had trouble posting photos but can email additional ones to anyone interested.

Further price reduction on the Tangi of Hawaii solid mohogany soprano.

I looked online and couldn't find any videos of the Tangi. Can you post a simple video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom