FS: Black Star Fly practice amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafterGirl

Reaction score
I'm selling my Blackstar Fly 6w Practice amp with the stereo extension. Battery powered. Nice sound. Small size. No issues. Purchased new from Amazon a year ago. Selling to fund a bigger amp. I did not purchase the separate power cord when I got this amp and have just used it on battery power. 6 AA batteries. Asking $50, shipped. CONUS only. Paypal for payment.

New on Amazon this costs $99.99 - Blackstar Fly + Fly103 stereo extension
https://www.amazon.com/Blackstar-Gu...2&sprefix=Black+Star+Fly3,aps,246&sr=8-2&th=1

Black Star website
https://blackstaramps.com/uk/ranges/fly

PLEASE NOTE - I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM 10/30 - 11/7.

Attachments

• DSCF1869.jpg
    DSCF1869.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Maybe this will help the sale, I use the Fly3 Bass Dual version with my bass ukes. It's the best sounding little system I've ever tried, and I've tried all the little ones out there, including no name ones from China. I stuck them together and added a shoulder strap to use while roaming hospital rooms with members of my group.

Walnut hospital gig.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Thanks Michael. You were my inspiration to get the Black Star Fly amp.

Hi - I might be interested but I know absolutely nothing about amplification. Could you post the Amazon link to the one you’re selling? Thanks

I own a Blackstar Fly, also with the stereo extension...……...nice sound and power from such small/portable equipment. Also, this one is 50% off new retail!

Hi - I might be interested but I know absolutely nothing about amplification. Could you post the Amazon link to the one you’re selling? Thanks
I suppose the first question is ......do you have a uke with a pick-up to plug into the amp?

Here's the link to Amazon. I did not purchase the additional AC power cord, and have only used it on battery power. kohanmike can probably speak to how long he gets off the batteries with constant use, since he uses it in a hospital setting to amplify his bass. I have used it at home only.
https://www.amazon.com/Blackstar-Gu...2&sprefix=Black+Star+Fly3,aps,246&sr=8-2&th=1

I'd like to get this sold by this Saturday, so I can get it shipped out. I work next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday & I don't get home until after the post office closes. I leave early next Thursday for a trip to Florida to attend TBUG & visit family. I'm be gone for a week, so I'll have to put a pause on the sale of the amp.

Half price & shipping included. You can't beat that.

I use rechargeable batteries that last a fairly long time, although I've never run them down, I've used them for about 3 hours in various sessions over a few weeks before I recharge them.

I’m back from Florida and giving this great little amp a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom