SEEKING: Ko’Aloha Concert KCM-00C 2017 Classic

danersen

Reaction score
I am seeking a Ko’Aloha Concert KCM-00C — the all Koa “classic” model from 2017 with crown headstock-shaped fretboard inlays in wood.
Thanks in advance for any leads.

I'm glad to see you've taken to this series. I wish they kept making them like this.

I'm about to post one from 2012 in great condition with the double crown headstock/ end of fretboard.

Nothing wrong with it, sounds great, but I am shifting my stable to mostly tenor and have to pay the butcher.

I know it is not your spec, but let me know if you are interested.

I had my eyes open for one as well, didn't see many of these available at HMC or Mims. Seems they were mainly made during a transitional period when rosewood had CITES issues for export mainly. When they switched to ebony fretboards the leftover Koa boards with the cool inlays were re-purposed for the Acacia "Rosette"series with bodies made in Thailand last year. We will see if any more of these will be made once they run out of Koa fretboards, may already be done. Well good luck with your quest for a "classic", I gave up and just bought an old original with bonus single piece top and bottom.

Top Bottom