Hello from Prague

LilyLouche

Reaction score
Hello Ukulelists

I just joined the forums today. I'm living in the Czech Republic. And the Lily Louche name is something I made up years ago... because it sounds vintage and romantic, chanteusey..

Hello I'm Kath from Manchester doesn't have quite the same ring does it?

My instrument is an Ortega concert that I traded in my old uke for at a pawnshop about 5 years ago - I quite liked the sound and it has a socket for electrified playing. I like low G because I feel tough and funky, yeah baby!

I need direction to help me upgrade my musical kit. I would also like to share some songs and get some tips on improving my ukulele playing and I'm interested to connect with anyone who, like me, runs a ukulele strum. I can offer help with songwriting and music theory.

Thank you for the music, Ukulele Underground.

Welcome Kath/Lily (which I just did on another thread), vintage is perfectly fine around here. There are a variety of forums here on UU for exchanging music information, look them over. Click Forum or Ukulele Boards links in the upper left.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom