FS: Ohana Sk-22 soprano. Solid spruce top. Nice case. Nice price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer

Reaction score
******SOLD******* Thanks!

Ohana SK-22 soprano ukulele (Details to follow. Please read all). Includes very nice 25mm padded Ohana gig bag (one of the nicest gigbag style cases I've ever owned. Very sturdy. Bought it along with the uke.) Uke has Martin M600 fluorocarbon strings on it and is currently fine tuned for those.

I purchased this from MIM a few weeks ago, so it got the famous MIM setup and exceptional customer service. I have roughly $150 in all this. I was gifted part of the money though. The uke was $105, the case was $30, then shipping, the Martin strings, etc.
I am going to offer this up at what I think is a very good deal: I'm asking $80 and that includes FREE shipping of my choice. I mostly use USPS.

Lower 48 USA states only. As always when I sell an instrument, I accept United States Postal Service money orders only. I don't have Paypal and won't be getting it. Sorry. With USPS money orders your simply go to your local USPS office and buy the money order then mail it to me. They are safe and secure. I have made several transactions on UU like this without issue. If I've sold to you before, or I at least know of you, I'd be willing to ship the uke out before payment arrives to me. If I don't recognize you, it might have to be shipped after payment, no offense...just trying to be careful.

About the uke:

This one was marked as B stock and Mim wasn't sure why it was flagged as such. Their B stocks are simply cosmetic issues and the ukes are still built well without issues.
It has a solid spruce top, laminate mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
I wanted to try another soprano and one with a brighter, louder sound and I think this one delivers. I'm going to be keeping more with concert scale though I've decided.
It has been well cared for while I've had it. Smoke free home. It's actually one of my favorite sopranos I've ever owned and tried. It's not up there with the Koaloha solid koa I had years ago or Loprinzi solid mahogany I had a few years back, but it's still a really good instrument at only a fraction of the price of those others.

Here is the page on the uke from Ohana:
https://ohana-music.com/product/sk-22-solid-spruce-and-mahogany-soprano/

Please private message me here on UU if you're interested. I'll try to check in here at least twice a day to get messages. If you for sure want it, please say so in your initial message.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, that was quick.
*sale pending* Will update if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom