FS: Collings tenor uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrink9

Reaction score
Because we are downsizing in preparation for retirement and relocation, I am selling my Collings tenor (UT1) uke. In excellent condition. Asking $1350.

Attachments

• Collings UT-1 Tenor a.jpg
    Collings UT-1 Tenor a.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Collings UT-1 Tenor d.JPG
    Collings UT-1 Tenor d.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 259
  • Collings UT-1 Tenor b.JPG
    Collings UT-1 Tenor b.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Collings UT-1 Tenor c.JPG
    Collings UT-1 Tenor c.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Collings.jpg
    Collings.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
It looks like you have a UT1 which is a tenor sized ukulele by Collings. Also looks like mahogany.

Good price on a great uke.

Good luck with your sale.

Beautiful uke. Is it one of the Collings from HMS?

I honestly don't remember where I bought it. I have purchased ukes from HMS but not sure about this one. I believe that I bought it somewhere in the 2010 range.

If you bought it online, consider doing a search on your emails for the receipt? I am highly interested (despite having just paid for a forthcoming Collings concert)!

I honestly don't remember where I bought it. I have purchased ukes from HMS but not sure about this one. I believe that I bought it somewhere in the 2010 range.

I don't have records of where I bought it and don't want to misrepresent the uke in case that is not where it came from.

If you bought it online, consider doing a search on your emails for the receipt? I am highly interested (despite having just paid for a forthcoming Collings concert)!

If you really need to know what shop originally sold the uke, you can email Collings with the serial number and they can tell you.

Just curious as to why knowing what shop it came from is so important to you?

Please let me know if this is still available! I’ve been searching for a Collings tenor for some time! Ready to buy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom