NUD: Cocobolo Tenor

Love the dogs' lower sound hole! Very glad I clicked on this thread...
I was amazed when I saw the email from Kevin telling me that I won the lottery for this tenor. I have super soprano, concert, and now tenor, so I'm through entering the lotteries. These are wonderful ukuleles, and they are making them at a faster pace than before. Find the Cocobolo Facebook page and enter your email address to get notifications.

The dog paw cutout is a $40 option which I have on all three ukes in honor of my dogs. With any luck, I'll get strap buttons on it today and bring it to the weekly jam session in Morristown, NJ tomorrow night.

View attachment 122307 View attachment 122308 View attachment 122309 View attachment 122310 View attachment 122311

Your tenor is lovely. It should fit right in with the rest of your Cocobolo family.

I had been signed up to get the Cocobollo notifications, but decided to unsubscribe because “I don’t need any more ukuleles.” But......I got to play one at TBUG this past weekend. So nice. If you run out of room Jerry, and need to let your concert go...... let me know. :)

Gee Jerry, look at number 71 in this week's lottery. Spruce top soprano, but I love that funky neck. If I played a soprano at all, I'd be tempted. I don't have a spruce top uke.
BTW, thanks for the color comparison. It's still a pretty uke, but it's way different from the coloring in the emails.

Top Bottom