Feng E. Kalei And Cory!

They are fantastic players and really great guys!

it's a pleasure and an honor to know them!

keep up the great work, guys! :)

and keep uke'in' everyone!

They are fantastic players and really great guys!

it's a pleasure and an honor to know them!

keep up the great work, guys! :)

and keep uke'in' everyone!

Hey Rod you one of their biggest supporters I say Thanks for them since they do not visit the UU site...:)

Eh, Len, so good to hear from you.

please pass along my appreciation for who they are and what they do for those
members of the Ukulele Community World-wide who have the privilege of meeting
them at HMS or Kakaako (for now) :)

They are fantastic Ambassadors for everything ukulele!

Mahalo, Brah!

Thanks for posting link. Great video. I was unaware of Feng E. LOL. What rock was I hiding under. Great to see such talent +1000 on comments on HMS, Cory, Kalei and everyone in the Uke community. It’s so cool to see Cory and Kalei, stars and fantastic player let Feng lead so much. They are all talented and humble for sure. Great to see a new crop of young talented players coming up. I’ve been on you tube, for past two hours listening to Feng. Watched some great Tony Emanuel videos. Whether guitar or Uke, all these players have thing to teach us. Cheers

Yes, Feng can become a uke superstar, for sure. The Jake of the future, if he wants that. Who knows what will happen.

Remember the young ladies Honoka & Azita? Very accomplished, both could have probably made a career of uke, but now moving in other directions. Azita is studying to become a doctor, while Honoka will continue as a solo artist. Great to be young and have options like those!

Last edited:
I started (guitar) when I was a kid and I didn't have the capability to shred like that then and I don't now! That Feng E sure is something to boss the show with that sort of pedigree as rhythm.

Feng E on the Ellen Degeneres TV show at age 11:

Top Bottom