Ukulele Quartet

jnicholes

Reaction score
Hello,

To avoid misunderstandings, this is not 4 ukuleles playing a quartet. It is a quartet of a Ukulele, a Piano, an Ocarina, and a Clarinet. I used the app Acapella to do this.

It has a Ukulele in it, so I thought I would show you all.

Yes, I played all but the Piano. My computer did the Piano.

Enjoy!

Jared

Thank you for the comment. I loved shooting this video. The ukulele in the piano were pretty easy to do, clarinet was little difficult, because one note, (B flat,) wouldn't work. The Ocarina took several tries.

Jared

Thanks for sharing that. I bet that was a lot of fun to do. It was definitely fun to listen to. :)

Thank you for the comment. I loved shooting this video. The ukulele in the piano were pretty easy to do, clarinet was little difficult, because one note, (B flat,) wouldn't work. The Ocarina took several tries.

Jared

You are a man of many talents. Fun video. Only one criticism, the balance of the volume for the instruments is a little uneven. Ocarina was loudest, Clarinet next. Piano & uke were softer. At least on my iMac it sounds that way. Otherwise it works well.

@Kenn2018, I actually tried to fix that, but I couldn't.

As a result, yes, the Ocarina was loudest followed by the Clarinet, then the Piano, then the Ukulele. For some weird reason, I couldn't balance each one.

Don't know why.

Well, it's still a good video in my opinion.

Jared

Top Bottom