Hello from Budapest

Oldfield

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Laszlo. 50 years old. I started to play any instrument very late, made trials with guitar, piano, flute, clarinet. Than I met with ukulele, and became real amateur player. Love it and try to convince all people to start it independently from their age. Glad to be in this community.

74991EA1-E0B9-4849-87DA-5242BD306D4F.jpg

Welcome Laszlo. I just turned 70 and started playing uke and bass uke about 6 years ago, though I played guitar for almost 50 years before. My seniors group is made up of about 50 people in their 70s, 80s and 90s, most had never played an instrument before.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Üdvözlünk, Laci! I love Budapest - lived there about 11 years ago. One of my favorite cities and I get back when I can. When I was there last summer visiting friends I bought their kids a nice starter ukulele.

Top Bottom