Who's coming to TBUG?

Nickie

Reaction score
November 1-3 is the 10th annual TBUG.
Are you coming?
Maybe we can say hello!

I'm planning to be there but I'm not sure exactly when. I bought a ticket but it's my first festival and with three days and a lot of activities I'm a bit overwhelmed with choice.

I’m here! Representing for my home club.....The Salt Lake Strummers. Yesterday was great fun. I got to meet in person, the folks I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with online....Mim, Mike from Uke Repblic, and Donna from Loprinzi. Today I’m looking forward to the workshops.

Cool. I don't think I saw any of you last night. But I plan to be there again tonight. I'll wear my badge, of course, so if you see me, please introduce yourself.

Well, TBUG 2019, the 10th Anniversary one, is over. I got an invitation from the BOD to come to two evenings free, including dinner last eve, because I couldn't afford a ticket, and am a former BOD member.
A gift basket for our Silent Auction was put together by all the members of our group Ukers For Life. I heard that $100 was bid for it. Even the basket was homemade, woven by member Emily Stehle (pron. stay-lee).
A beautiful Kanilea ukulele was auctioned off for $1100.
I laughed so hard at Mim and Ukulele Russ that I now have laryngitis.
If you're ever on facebook, please go to our page and like us, Ukers for Life.

Sorry that I never ran into you to say hello. I had a great time. Mim, Petey Mac, and Ukulele Russ were hysterical. I learned a lot at the workshops. I’m taking the info about next year’s TBUG 2020 back to my uke group in Salt Lake City.

Top Bottom