Happy Halloween!

QuakerOatmeal

Reaction score
It's 10/31/2019!

My current (and only) Halloween song that I can play is the Monster Mash!

What are some of your favorite Halloween songs to play on the Uke?

'You 'were' My Sunshine' in a minor key, and slowly (past tense)
at least for the first verse and refrain, then switch to major key,
up tempo for the rest of the song :)

try it, you may like it :)

The theme song from The Addams Family TV show is popular around here this time of year. It has a little finger-picking lick in it too, which is a fun addition to the tune.

We do "The Adams Family" and just learned "Spooky" a couple of weeks ago. We had a rehearsal today, which inlcuded costumes, so I made this inspired by a photo I saw online.

costume & Cali.jpg

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

We do "The Adams Family" and just learned "Spooky" a couple of weeks ago. We had a rehearsal today, which inlcuded costumes, so I made this inspired by a photo I saw online.

costume & Cali.jpg

]

You two look great! Sounds like a fun time!

costume & Cali.jpg

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 11 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 35)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I may have to steal this idea for next year! Outstanding! And really fun!

Mike, that's great!

My favorite Halloween type song is Ghost Riders In The Sky.

Top Bottom