Over and Over (Jupiter Doggy Tenor)

Lapyang

Reaction score
Over and Over (D Fannel). A song from the 60's. Played on a Doggy Tenor made by Jonathan Dale at Jupiter Ukulele. A tribute ukulele to my three beloved dogs, Gumbo (passed away), Suba and T-Bone.
Original guitar arrangement by Jeremy Choi, I modified it for ukulele. Hope you like it.

Nice arrangement, Lapyang, and well played. Your Doggy Tenor is smile-inducing. :)

Jan

Excellent Joseph.........Love your do(d)ggy Tenor:)......you see that and you do have to smile!
Great!
Mike

Beautiful playing as always, and nothing 'ruff' about that uke at all! ;-)
Well done Joseph. Nice arrangement.

Nice arrangement, Lapyang, and well played. Your Doggy Tenor is smile-inducing. :)

Jan

Thank you, Jan. I do smile every time I pick up this uke.

Excellent Joseph.........Love your do(d)ggy Tenor:)......you see that and you do have to smile!
Great!
Mike

Thank you, Mike. This uke really makes me happy.

Beautiful playing as always, and nothing 'ruff' about that uke at all! ;-)
Well done Joseph. Nice arrangement.

Thank you, Dave. Ruff! Ruff!

Joesph your playing gets better and better all the time. Beautifully played and that ukulele sounds wonderful, full, rich and resonant. As others have said it’s a looker and it has sound to match

Great seeing a litter mate to my guilele. What strings do you have on it?

Joesph your playing gets better and better all the time. Beautifully played and that ukulele sounds wonderful, full, rich and resonant. As others have said it’s a looker and it has sound to match

Thank you, Dave. It is a bonus that this looker also sounds great!

Great seeing a litter mate to my guilele. What strings do you have on it?

Martin Premium Polygut (A, E), CF 27 (C), and Soloist (G).

Top Bottom