Pono Mango Pineapple Deluxe Tenor For Sale - UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter

Reaction score
I recently had the opportunity to buy the Pro Classic version of this lovely ukulele so now the Deluxe Model is up for sale.

The current retail price at SUS is £468 - I would like £275 including shipping. It is about a year old and one of my favourite instruments, a softly spoken strummer with a beautiful voice.

I never thought I would part with it but the Pro Classic came along and I can't justify having two. Plus I have to now pay for it.

Currently strung with Martin M620's and a Fremont Soloist

IMG_20191103_120245.jpg

IMG_20191103_120209.jpg

IMG_20191103_120230.jpg

Pono Mango Pineapple Tenor.jpg

Last edited:
Curious what the differences are between the MGTP and the Pro Classic version re:sound?
There are clearly differences in the physical appearance i.e. no binding vs binding, upgraded wood, etc. Priced very differently as well.

Curious what the differences are between the MGTP and the Pro Classic version re:sound?
There are clearly differences in the physical appearance i.e. no binding vs binding, upgraded wood, etc. Priced very differently as well.

Honestly there is no real difference. The Pro Classic is heavier because of the upgraded tuners and the wood is a higher grade but in a blind test with the same strings I would defy anyone to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom