Spanish Romance

I can think of a better way for you to 'rejoin the party', young Brenda. Great stuff as always.
Glad you're back home safely and I hope you enjoyed your travels - you should've called in for a good old cup of English Rosie-Lee!

I can think of a better way for you to 'rejoin the party', young Brenda. Great stuff as always.
Glad you're back home safely and I hope you enjoyed your travels - you should've called in for a good old cup of English Rosie-Lee!

I did fly over your country. Flight map said Leeds - that's pretty close to Mike Holland . I waved but he did not wave back.....:(....I am actually still in Europe time. Waking up at our 4:30am but the uke sounds really good in that early hour. May be I should stay in that time zone.

Very nice Brenda! Great picking, and that uke sounds HUGE!

Thank you John.....I almost forgot how to pick. Have been playing with just the thumb for so long.

Nice playing, Brenda! I assume you visited Spain... :)

I visited Spain a few years back two separate times . This time is Italy and Croatia ! Love both countries and the food. It's my second visit and ready to go back again.

...that's pretty close to Mike Holland . I waved but he did not wave back...

If it was before his first cup of tea of the day he, like most of us Brits, would've been a grumpy bugger and have ignored you, young Brenda. Never try and be sociable with an Englishman before his first cup of Rosie...you'll be wasting your time. lololol x

Top Bottom