Brrrrrrrr!

Timbuck

Reaction score
Frost on the workshop roof this morning...Temperature down to 3 degrees C inside...space heater blasting full on...Not! a good way to start working :(

Have another cup o' tea and wait til the roof is clear of frost. Then put your finger-less mittens on and get stuck in!

John C.

You need to get that shed insulated and then some electric radiators with built in thermostats to keep at a constant temperature.

spent the last couple of days in the garage/workshop. Woke up this morning with man flu, so my daughter has ordered me to have a little break for a few days. I was so looking forward to hand sanding the radius on a couple of fretboards.(not)

I am building something akin to a teardrop trailer in my garage. I got delayed and only got the frame prepped by the time it got to be 0 C out in the daytime. I was going to quit till spring but decided to carry on, it has been getting to -15 and at night a forecast for -25 coming up. A few cold days coming and then maybe -5 in the daytime but the forecast is iffy a week away. Got a construction heater going that will make me poor again when I get my electricity bill, I just put that out of my mind for now. At least it is on the cool side of room temperature inside the garage.

Top Bottom