Season 404 - Ten Years Up Over

I think I've made it in under the wire.

I offer Crowded House - though Neil Finn is from from New Zealand, Paul Seymour and Nick Hester are from Australia, and the band was formed in Melbourne. So says Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowded....

As for this video, it is pretty rough and interrupted at the end by my daughter coming in - I liked that part, and am just gonna go with it. Apologies for the roughness.

Unless I'm mistaken, we've had no Helen Reddy songs. Until now. Rufus provided backup chihuahua barking!

thought I was over & out but listening to Wim's lovely version of 'Run' by Paul Colman
inspired me to take on this old favourite of mine

All these Seasons, and this is my first AC/DC song. Wow.

And that's three-and-a-half-year-old Salvatore rocking out on the glockenspiel.

oops, and this. from my favourite band ever. Wild Pumpkins At Midnight.
Tassie band alert. :) thanks for a ripper week mate.

The most magic thing for any songwriter must be experiencing a crowd like that on the video singing along with a song you have written. I am still working on that one ��
I was referring to the True Blue video posted earlier.

PS What? No Yothu Yindi this week! ¿¿¿¿ ????

Last edited:
The most magic thing for any songwriter must be experiencing a crowd like that on the video singing along with a song you have written. I am still working on that one ��

Indeed. Well down the list in "moments" in songwriting is when someone who'd heard an original the night before couldn't stop humming it to themselves the next day...

That was a proud moment for me years ago...

Guys I'm really sorry, manic week this week. I'll be catching up and wrapping today.

Do we have to sing? I don't sing...

Top Bottom