FS: (4) Vintage Martin Ukes with Original Cases: (3) Sopranos & (1) Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodious Thunk

Reaction score
FS: (4) Vintage Martin Ukes with Original Cases: (3) Sopranos & (1) Concert SOLD

.-=[SOLD]=-.

Looking to sell four of my vintage Martin ukes.

All four ukes are all original, clean and crack free. They have all been set up. They play and sound fantastic. They are all currently strung with Worth Clear Medium strings.

I'd like to sell them all as a group, but will consider breaking them up if there is no interest after a couple of weeks.

(1) 1940's Martin Style 0 Soprano with original chipboard case
(1) 1940's Martin Style 2 Soprano with original hard shell case
(1) 1940's Martin Style 2 Soprano with original hard shell case
(1) 1950's Martin Style 1 Concert with original chipboard case

They will be shipped insured in two separate boxes.

I'd take $1999 for all four. Price includes CONUS shipping.

Martin ukes from guest room.jpg

I'll post some more photos tomorrow afternoon when I'll have better lighting available for photo taking.

Last edited:
O...M...G... Man, your killing me with this!

I already own 2 Martin SOPS. Do I need 3 more? However, I do not have a Vintage Martin Concert in the collection!... As I :drool::drool::drool::drool: reaching for wallet... must resist!

That is a stunning foursome, as is the price. Some lucky person will get to decide which one they like best.

Holy cow!!! Those are nice!

That is a stunning foursome, as is the price. Some lucky person will get to decide which one they like best.

Aesthetically (in my mind at least), I don't think you can beat a Style 2. All of these ukes sound great (I have actually yet to come across a vintage Martin that didn't sound good). If I had to pick the best sounding of this bunch, it would be the Style 0. I had Tonerite on it for a little less than a month and now it has really opened up. It is so loud and just vibrates. I am pretty sure the other ukes would do the same after being played again for some time, but right now I personally think the Style 0 is the bee's knees.

O...M...G... Man, your killing me with this!

I already own 2 Martin SOPS. Do I need 3 more? However, I do not have a Vintage Martin Concert in the collection!... As I :drool::drool::drool::drool: reaching for wallet... must resist!

I would think that two vintage Martin sopranos would be more than enough! If you'd like a concert, I would suggest to just keep an eye out for one. I've seen some pretty good deals on vintage Martin concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom