Tenor Bender and Mould up for grabs UK

Timbuck

Reaction score
As i'm winding down my uke building activeties, I have decided to get rid of some of my gear that I no longer need Mainly A foxy type bender that I put together some years ago from odds and ends with an inbuilt halogen heating lamp but I suppose a heating blanket can be used with it...and I made a few tenor ukes with it..also the solara mould c/w clamping gear...If any beginers in the UK are interested ? ..If they come and collect they can have them for free...and maybe a few other items as well.
bender.jpg
mould.jpg

After listening to builders I am interested in one of these bending jigs. Anybody have one sitting around that they would ship to me? (Washington State, USA) Not interested in paying full price for a new one but might buy one and pay shipping. Or work from plans to make my own. So perhaps you have the plans stashed somewhere and would part with them?

Bless you all!

Hi Ken,

Semi local here on the grand scale of things. Fired you on a pm. Let me know if there is more I can do.

I downloaded the plans for building your own bending jigs from Hana Lima before their site went down. You can make any size ukulele jig you want as long as you have blueprints to work off of. You will need to get a heat blanket if you don't have one already. I have made all my own for every size ukulele and they work great. Let me know if you want me to send you a scan of my plan set.

I downloaded the plans for building your own bending jigs from Hana Lima before their site went down. You can make any size ukulele jig you want as long as you have blueprints to work off of. You will need to get a heat blanket if you don't have one already. I have made all my own for every size ukulele and they work great. Let me know if you want me to send you a scan of my plan set.

Thank you! I would welcome the plans!! Not sure how to do that on the forum...

Top Bottom