Seeking kiwaya concert - solid koa or mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

danersen

Reaction score

If anyone is contemplating parting with her/his Kiwaya concert, I will welcome an opportunity to learn of it and potentially explore possibilities for purchase or trade involving my Martin C1K and/or Ko’Aloha KSM-00. Both are in excellent condition with minimal superficial cosmetic “insults.” Gig bags for both.

If anyone is contemplating parting with her/his Kiwaya concert, I will welcome an opportunity to learn of it and potentially explore possibilities for purchase or trade involving my Martin C1K and/or Ko’Aloha KSM-00. Both are in excellent condition with minimal superficial cosmetic “insults.” Gig bags for both.

Hey there, I know one available in the EU, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi, Sven was so kind as to tell me about your post. I am selling my Kiwaya KCT-1. It is in splendid condition. Reason for selling is I am totally into soprano now and it is a pity the Kiwaya does not get the attention it deserves.

Hi, Sven was so kind as to tell me about your post. I am selling my Kiwaya KCT-1. It is in splendid condition. Reason for selling is I am totally into soprano now and it is a pity the Kiwaya does not get the attention it deserves.

Hey Peter!!!

Thank you, Sven & Peter.
PM sent to Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom