2019 kanile'a ksr-t deluxe curly koa tenor ukulele w/armrest for sale

Theblackegg

Reaction score
2019 KSR-T Kanile'a tenor ukulele for sale, including, hardcase, snark tuner, strap and chord booklet!

Specification:
All Solid Deluxe Curly Koa body
Curly koa bevelled armrest
Ebony fretboard, bridge and bridge pins
South American mahogany neck, with satin finish
TRU-R redesigned bracing system
Slotted headstock
UV high gloss finish with a satin neck
38mm nut width, with shallow neck profile
NuBone nut and saddle
Gotoh stealth tuners
And strung with D'addario EJ99T PRO-ARTÉ CARBON UKULELE TENOR STRINGS!

I've played this ukulele only a handful of times, the tone superb, the sound is open and aged out the box, and a full setup from the guys at SUS makes it a breeze to play. This is the lightest Ukulele in my collection in near perfect condition and will only get better with age!
Selling only as I'm mainly a low g player and already own three of them, the high g just seems to stay in the cabinet and would be an asset to the traditionalist amongst us.

RRP new is £1,749.00 without the strap book, cloth, tuner etc

For quick sale and because of some light cosmetic damage to the case I'd be willing to part with this ukulele for £999 OCO.

You wont be disappointed! Make a fellow Uke player happy this Christmas! Feel free to message me with any questions. I'd also be happy to ship over seas.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

George

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3474.jpg
    IMG_3474.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 157
Very nice and I'm tempted but I have to ask, have you tried it with a low G? I don't know what else you have but it might be better than all of them.

I have indeed and it sounds great! My other ukes are custom builds from LFDM, and one I built myself so they have a a strong sentimental value, from a tone and playability stand point it’s up there but the blood sweat and tears that went into the others is to powerful!

It is certainly a beaut. I already have two koa tenors and live in the US. I enjoyed the video of this model from HMS when it came out earlier this year. Someone will be very lucky to get it. Good luck with your sale.

You're selling this?! And at another great price. I'd be very tempted if I didn't have the exact same model. I play mine low G and the sound of the new kanile'a models with the TRU-R bracing are superb. The slightly bevelled arm rest on this model is wonderful too, very comfortable but not in your face.

If anyone is looking for a first class instrument at a gobsmacking price then you're on to a winner. As I say I've already got one which counts me out.

Good luck!

PS. Look me up if you're ever in mind to sell your other lfdm!

2019 KSR-T Kanile'a tenor ukulele for sale, including, hardcase, snark tuner, strap and chord booklet!

Specification:
All Solid Deluxe Curly Koa body
Curly koa bevelled armrest
Ebony fretboard, bridge and bridge pins
South American mahogany neck, with satin finish
TRU-R redesigned bracing system
Slotted headstock
UV high gloss finish with a satin neck
38mm nut width, with shallow neck profile
NuBone nut and saddle
Gotoh stealth tuners
And strung with D'addario EJ99T PRO-ARTÉ CARBON UKULELE TENOR STRINGS!

I've played this ukulele only a handful of times, the tone superb, the sound is open and aged out the box, and a full setup from the guys at SUS makes it a breeze to play. This is the lightest Ukulele in my collection in near perfect condition and will only get better with age!
Selling only as I'm mainly a low g player and already own three of them, the high g just seems to stay in the cabinet and would be an asset to the traditionalist amongst us.

RRP new is £1,749.00 without the strap book, cloth, tuner etc

For quick sale and because of some light cosmetic damage to the case I'd be willing to part with this ukulele for £999 OCO.

You wont be disappointed! Make a fellow Uke player happy this Christmas! Feel free to message me with any questions. I'd also be happy to ship over seas.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

George

Just beautiful and priced right. Should sell quickly.

Good luck with the sale

You're selling this?! And at another great price. I'd be very tempted if I didn't have the exact same model. I play mine low G and the sound of the new kanile'a models with the TRU-R bracing are superb. The slightly bevelled arm rest on this model is wonderful too, very comfortable but not in your face.

If anyone is looking for a first class instrument at a gobsmacking price then you're on to a winner. As I say I've already got one which counts me out.

Good luck!

PS. Look me up if you're ever in mind to sell your other lfdm!

Thanks Pix! its great, but i think I've excepted that I'm a low g player at heart and have too many! Sadly that LFDM will be buried with me, haha.

Thanks for all the interest the Uke has now been sold!

George

Top Bottom