Thread: 2019 kanile'a ksr-t deluxe curly koa tenor ukulele w/armrest for sale

Default 2019 kanile'a ksr-t deluxe curly koa tenor ukulele w/armrest for sale

2019 KSR-T Kanile'a tenor ukulele for sale, including, hardcase, snark tuner, strap and chord booklet!

Specification:
    All Solid Deluxe Curly Koa body
    Curly koa bevelled armrest
    Ebony fretboard, bridge and bridge pins
    South American mahogany neck, with satin finish
    TRU-R redesigned bracing system
    Slotted headstock
    UV high gloss finish with a satin neck
    38mm nut width, with shallow neck profile
    NuBone nut and saddle
    Gotoh stealth tuners
    And strung with D'addario EJ99T PRO-ARTΙ CARBON UKULELE TENOR STRINGS!

I've played this ukulele only a handful of times, the tone superb, the sound is open and aged out the box, and a full setup from the guys at SUS makes it a breeze to play. This is the lightest Ukulele in my collection in near perfect condition and will only get better with age!
    Selling only as I'm mainly a low g player and already own three of them, the high g just seems to stay in the cabinet and would be an asset to the traditionalist amongst us.

RRP new is £1,749.00 without the strap book, cloth, tuner etc

For quick sale and because of some light cosmetic damage to the case I'd be willing to part with this ukulele for £999 OCO.

You wont be disappointed! Make a fellow Uke player happy this Christmas! Feel free to message me with any questions. I'd also be happy to ship over seas.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

George
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice and I'm tempted but I have to ask, have you tried it with a low G? I don't know what else you have but it might be better than all of them.
    Kamaka HF-2LD - Kanile'a Custom 5 string Super Tenor - KoAloha Special Issue Tenor - Pono MGTP5-PC - Pono ATDC-CR

I have indeed and it sounds great! My other ukes are custom builds from LFDM, and one I built myself so they have a a strong sentimental value, from a tone and playability stand point it’s up there but the blood sweat and tears that went into the others is to powerful!

It is certainly a beaut. I already have two koa tenors and live in the US. I enjoyed the video of this model from HMS when it came out earlier this year. Someone will be very lucky to get it. Good luck with your sale.
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)
    For Sale: Seagull Nylon String
    For Sale: National Mahogany Resonator
    For Sale: Gold Tone Resonator

You're selling this?! And at another great price. I'd be very tempted if I didn't have the exact same model. I play mine low G and the sound of the new kanile'a models with the TRU-R bracing are superb. The slightly bevelled arm rest on this model is wonderful too, very comfortable but not in your face.

If anyone is looking for a first class instrument at a gobsmacking price then you're on to a winner. As I say I've already got one which counts me out.

Good luck!

PS. Look me up if you're ever in mind to sell your other lfdm!
    ~ "Music washes away the dust of everyday life" ~

•••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••

Concert - (for sale) Ziegenspeck mahogany Sunburst sunrise • Kanile'a KSC-C
    Tenor - Anuenue UT200 • Sumi Kobo sinker cedar + ziricote • Kamaka 100th anniversary • Kanile'a KSR-T • LFDM ukaferri
    Baritone - Kala SMHB

"Beater" no brand solid spruce + rosewood tenor

Would you have a link to the original SUS listing?
    Kamaka HF-2LD - Kanile'a Custom 5 string Super Tenor - KoAloha Special Issue Tenor - Pono MGTP5-PC - Pono ATDC-CR

Quote Originally Posted by Theblackegg View Post
    2019 KSR-T Kanile'a tenor ukulele for sale, including, hardcase, snark tuner, strap and chord booklet!

Specification:
    All Solid Deluxe Curly Koa body
    Curly koa bevelled armrest
    Ebony fretboard, bridge and bridge pins
    South American mahogany neck, with satin finish
    TRU-R redesigned bracing system
    Slotted headstock
    UV high gloss finish with a satin neck
    38mm nut width, with shallow neck profile
    NuBone nut and saddle
    Gotoh stealth tuners
    And strung with D'addario EJ99T PRO-ARTΙ CARBON UKULELE TENOR STRINGS!

I've played this ukulele only a handful of times, the tone superb, the sound is open and aged out the box, and a full setup from the guys at SUS makes it a breeze to play. This is the lightest Ukulele in my collection in near perfect condition and will only get better with age!
    Selling only as I'm mainly a low g player and already own three of them, the high g just seems to stay in the cabinet and would be an asset to the traditionalist amongst us.

RRP new is £1,749.00 without the strap book, cloth, tuner etc

For quick sale and because of some light cosmetic damage to the case I'd be willing to part with this ukulele for £999 OCO.

You wont be disappointed! Make a fellow Uke player happy this Christmas! Feel free to message me with any questions. I'd also be happy to ship over seas.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

George
    Just beautiful and priced right. Should sell quickly.

Good luck with the sale

Great deal indeed. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by pix.fairydust View Post
    You're selling this?! And at another great price. I'd be very tempted if I didn't have the exact same model. I play mine low G and the sound of the new kanile'a models with the TRU-R bracing are superb. The slightly bevelled arm rest on this model is wonderful too, very comfortable but not in your face.

If anyone is looking for a first class instrument at a gobsmacking price then you're on to a winner. As I say I've already got one which counts me out.

Good luck!

PS. Look me up if you're ever in mind to sell your other lfdm!
    Thanks Pix! its great, but i think I've excepted that I'm a low g player at heart and have too many! Sadly that LFDM will be buried with me, haha.

Thanks for all the interest the Uke has now been sold!

George

Thread Information