Just a catch up...

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm still not up to doing much myself at the moment as I'm still recovering from my surgery, but I'm doing well and watching what you guys are posting every day. Some wonderful stuff coming out from you all; and listening cheers me up no end so thanks from this old boy for sharing your talents.

Anyway, I hope everyone's okay and healthy and I just thought I'd re-share one of the first videos I ever posted here so you don't all forget me. lol

Laters, Dave x

Bravo, sir! Lovely stuff.

Thanks for the tunes from the past. Hope you will be producing new tunes soon.

Just last night I was thinking of sending you a PM to see how you were doing, and voila! ... here you are, posting a message on the Forum to catch us up. :) So glad to hear you are on the mend, Dave, and wishing you a full, and speedy, recovery!

Hugs,
Jan

Good to hear from you, Dave!

Always enjoy your singing and playing
Glad you are on the road to recovery
You have been very supportive and kind to everyone in the forum.
We need more members like you!
Your friend Brenda

Steady now, young Brenda. I can feel my head growing bigger as you speak. lol Seriously my friend, thank you so much for your kind words. Did I ever mention I LOVE this site and my 'second family' here? lolol x

Dave, I am glad you are recovering well. I remember this video you posted, it is one of my favorites.

Thanks Joseph. I'm chuffed you and the others actually remember something I've done so long ago...and hopefully NOT for all the wrong reasons! lol x

Top Bottom