NUD: Mainland Tenor. Holy Moly!!!

bry

Reaction score
Just got my cedar/rosewood tenor. I have read and heard a lot about Mainland and it’s all true. Hands down the best uke you can buy for the money. I’m all in at a hair over five bills for an all solid wood uke, tweed hard shell case and a misi pickup. WHAT? Ya that’s right. I would put this ukulele up against others costing 3 times the price. It sounds incredible. It looks incredible. Why didn’t I buy one sooner? Ignorant. If you haven’t played a Mainland y’all should check em out. Thanks for reading!

If you have a chance, record a sound file (or video) and post it so we can hear and/or see it.

That is great! Once I got my Mainland tenor, I never looked for another. Enjoy!

I will try to do that tomorrow. I’ve seen some videos with mainlands and the sound quality does not do these ukes justice. They sound incredible.

We love our his n hers Mainlands - My first Uke was a Mainland Mahogany concert which I purchased from recommendations on these forums. Then a tenor Cedar/Rosewood to try that size and I figured out I prefer concerts...almost sold the tenor but hubby stepped in and decided he wanted to start playing too! We’ve got fancier Ukes in the house now, but I’ll always love that first Mainland. Great instrument, great sound, excellent price.

Which soprano did you get? I’m thinking about getting one also.

Top Bottom