Season 405 Pennies On The Singing Detective's Collar

I tangled with this classic this week.
It should be in Lipstick on Your Collar.

Couple of days to go now. The playlist is up to date, but I’ll keep an eye on the Season as we go into the final stretch. Thanks all who have contributed so far. Anyone else thinking of putting a song in, come on in....we don’t bite....(much)

Picked the first song that came up in my search for what to play.
“Zing Went the Strings of My Heart”. Worked out how to play it all chorded melody style as I have a cold this week but can’t get it smooth enough that quickly so...singing with a bit of croak. Came out pretty good anyhoo me thinks!

Sorry that I haven’t had the time to check out anyone’s video this week :-(

Thanks for hosting this week John! Didn't think i'd have time to participate, but i found a bit of a window here and i'm glad I was able to join.

There are so many wonderful versions of this song by other seasonistas this week, I was inspired to give it a go ~

Good morning all from a dull and wet UK. We now have 41 marvellous songs on the playlist and we’re nearly at the end of our journey for this week, but still time to add a song or two ( or three or four) to the Season :)

John, this was one of those weeks I would have loved to own a time machine (not a TARDIS ... too undependable) so I could stop the clock and do several songs. This may be it, though. A bit of a rush because I wanted to try out the new Enya outside on a chilly day!

Created with Wondershare Filmora. Apparently. Touching the waters of a new editing suite and drowning in various inlets, outlets and s** creeks !! Finally had enough of fighting with Movie X5 and as they(serif) now no longer support it and I can't use it to upload to YT ...it's pretty useless. So there we go. The uke is in there. You can see it..and hear it. I have been out of sorts with the uke for a while. so I have added a piano...some EZdrummer Big Band drum loops and a dodgy clarinet what I've been blowing for about 4 munfs. ....Blueberry Hill....my way. Cheers.

Right then, Sunday pm has just turned into Monday am in Hawaii, so that means Season 405 is officially at an end. The playlist is all up to date. Thank you everyone who took part, I’ll do a wrap in the next day or so. Now you can get on and enjoy Berni’s intriguing Season 406.

John, thank you! I’m moved by your kind words and am honored to be named the winner in a week when fellow Seasonistas may find it hard to celebrate.

Info on the way.

Let’s honor Randy by enjoying each other, virtually and In Real Life when we can.

Thank you again.

Great week, and moving wrap John! Thanks for hosting and congrats to Rick ~

Top Bottom