Thread: Fun at an Open Mic

Default Fun at an Open Mic

Had some fun with my wife and son at an open mic this evening. Hope you don't mind if I share my joy with you. Thanks, UU.

Nicely done! The family that plays together, stays together. :-)
    Jan
    KoAloha KCM-00 (koa concert)
    KoAloha Opio KCO-10 (acacia concert)
    Thormahlen Yew-kulele (yew concert)
    Kala KA-SLNG (long neck soprano)
    Flight TUS35 (blue soprano)
    UKE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME:
    *Snail SUC (solid top mahogany concert)

Very nice. I take it you're in Canada considering both instruments are Godins.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
    9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
    • Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Quote Originally Posted by kohanmike View Post
    Very nice. I take it you're in Canada considering both instruments are Godins.
    Well done recognizing the pair of Godins! We're in a suburb of Washington, DC. The Godin MultiUke I'm playing was born and raised in Canada but left home after I saw it for sale on the UU Marketplace. Thanks again, DownUpDave!

Quote Originally Posted by good_uke_boy View Post
    Well done recognizing the pair of Godins! We're in a suburb of Washington, DC. The Godin MultiUke I'm playing was born and raised in Canada but left home after I saw it for sale on the UU Marketplace. Thanks again, DownUpDave!
    Kevin I always love it when you post “family” performance videos, well done as always. I am so glad you are still making beautiful music with the Godin Multiuke, it found a great home in your hands.
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    Kevin I always love it when you post “family” performance videos, well done as always. I am so glad you are still making beautiful music with the Godin Multiuke, it found a great home in your hands.
    Wow -- thanks, Dave! Here's another family video from last night. This one might do a better job of highlighting the MultiUke's potential when plugged in. I wish HMS carried these again, so we could see and hear what Corey and Kalei and those real players could do with one.

Quote Originally Posted by good_uke_boy View Post
    Stand corrected. I also bought mine from the UU Marketplace. Great instrument.

I don't have anyone close to play with me (I mean 'musically', obviously! ;-) so I envy you Kevin. Really enjoy this my friend. It must've been great fun.
    Luv n stuff, Dave

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N...SLlEsi_kIIi4zg

* GUITARS
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic
    50yr old EKO RANGER 12 string
    American Fender Stratocaster deluxe
    American Gibson SG Special
    Harley Benton TE-40 TBK Deluxe (Telecaster)
    Ibanez GSR200 BASS

* UKES
    Ozark 2035 banjole
    Kmise tenor banjole
    Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor
    Kala KA-CE electro acoustic

* OTHERS
    Kawai KM-10 Grand piano & Technics KN-2000 keyboard

Thread Information