Help with tenor plans.

Sawdust

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a good full size set of plans for a tenor ukulele?

Thanks!

The hanalimastore.com or lmii.com have good plans. The hana lima are exactly full scale and can be measured off the plan as well as reading the dimensions, but the lmii plans may be slightly off of full scale due to their reproduction and you will have to rely on the stated measurements.

Thanks guys, I ordered the plans with the instruction manual from Hana Lima.

I'm concerned, after ordering the prints from Hana Lima I tried to email them about the order and the email was rejected, then I tried to call them at the number on their website but it says the number is no longer in service. They already billed my charge card, has anyone else had trouble with them?

They have a Facebook page, you can try messaging through that. They have a different phone number published there 808-230-9277.

They have a Facebook page, you can try messaging through that. They have a different phone number published there 808-230-9277.

I called the number and the guy that I talked to was the father of the owner, he told me that they have been closed about 4 months. I told him that I had placed an order and it was charged to my credit card, he said there was nothing he could do about it because his son was not around there now. The stuff I ordered came to a little over $40.00, unless my credit card company can do something about it, it looks like I'll be out the money, and that sucks! Sounds like they are running a scam outfit now.:mad:

I called the number and the guy that I talked to was the father of the owner, he told me that they have been closed about 4 months. I told him that I had placed an order and it was charged to my credit card, he said there was nothing he could do about it because his son was not around there now. The stuff I ordered came to a little over $40.00, unless my credit card company can do something about it, it looks like I'll be out the money, and that sucks! Sounds like they are running a scam outfit now.:mad:

Something weird is going on, after taking to the guy on the phone last night I get an email this morning saying that part of my order has been shipped, sure would like to know what's going on, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Sounds like they are running a scam outfit now.
I dealt with Hanalima a number of times over the past few years. Michael and Asa always provided great, personalised service and good value for money. The fact they have ceased operation is unfortunate but I don't think they're the sort of people who would try to scam you. However, some or all of your money may be lost, which is also unfortunate.
Miguel

If you don't get your order, you can definitely contest the charge through your credit card. I've done it before.

I dealt with Hanalima a number of times over the past few years. Michael and Asa always provided great, personalised service and good value for money. The fact they have ceased operation is unfortunate but I don't think they're the sort of people who would try to scam you. However, some or all of your money may be lost, which is also unfortunate.
Miguel

The whole thing is weird, the guys dad swears they are out of business, he said no one has been in the office for around 4 months. He also said the computers and the website have all been shot down as well, when I placed the order I got a confirmation by email, then like I said, this morning I got a email saying my order has shipped, I tracked the shipping number and it says a shipping label has been created and they are waiting for the item to arrive at the post office. I don't know, the whole thing is weird. I do know that the phone number on the website is no longer in service, and they will not receive emails, they keep coming back saying they are undeliverable. I'm kipping my fingers crossed.

Over the last couple of years I ordered plan and parts with no problems. I even had some advice I requested by email about some of the measurements.

Hopefully your order gets filled as the instruction book and plans are good.

Ditto to what Miguel said. I always figured them for being stand up kinda people and I doubt they would deliberately try to scam you.

Ditto ditto. I've ordered stuff from HL in the past with no problem. Nice pearl and abalone bling. Been a couple of years. However, things can change. Businesses go under. Things can get weird. Life is like that. Hope this is just a misunderstanding and you get your stuff.

Just got an email from the post office saying my package will be delivered on Monday. Apparently someone is still filling orders regardless of what the owners dad said.

Though I would give an update on the plans I ordered, I got them in the mail today, both plans and construction manual. Haven't had a chance to really look at them much yet.

Top Bottom