Hello from Vancouver BC

Kate18

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been self learning and playing at home for about four years now. Haven’t had time to venture out to ukulele night but hope to have time in the new year!
I bought a Cordoba 24C which I have really enjoyed. As I practice I’m getting a little more discerning about the quality of sound and resonance. I am now On the look out for a tenor as my next ukulele. Having researched and listened to many options I am currently looking for a used Takumi Tenor or possibly a Kanile’a or similar.
This forum has been a great resource to me. Thanks!
Kate

Welcome. Just wondering, hAve you been to Empire
Music. I admit they have student level instruments. Is your Córdoba a concert?

Hey, welcome neighbour!

Lots of good ukulele possibilities in the Metro Vancouver area. Vanukes, White Rock Uke Circle and lots of classes and even the orchestra at Ruby Ukes.

And, a bit of shameless advertising here...I have a Kamaka tenor for sale right now (DM me if you want any details ).

Thanks for the possible Ukes gatherings! I don’t know anything about Kamaka. The Kanilea and Takumi mahogany tenors caught my eye/ear so far while reading and listening to reviews.

Welcome Kate! How is everything on the Left Coast? I’m from Stephen Colbert’s favourite Canadian city....��������

Welcome Kate. Seems you will in right in here. Kamaka is a good choice, I suggest you contact fretie.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 13 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 37)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom