FS: KoAloha Tenor - KTM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karndog

Reaction score
For sale is a 2018 KoAloha Tenor in excellent condition. No major scratches or blemishes. There is a tiny white mark on bottom bout (shown in photo). It seems it is below the finish and I've never noticed it before I inspected this for sale, it is that small.

This ukulele sounds wonderful with that famous KoAloha sound. Currently strung with Fremont Soloist Low G and D'Addario Nyltech (which I really like on this uke.)

Comes with Oahu archtop hard case and humidifier.

$850 includes shipping, insurance and paypal fees to CONUS.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Eh687Yz3K6bDEzDR9

One wonders why one sells such a beautiful and expensive instrument

I suppose tho having so much money to spend on a uke seems so alien to me

Sometimes one gets lucky with a second hand uke which can be sold or traded up for a better one and so on. It depends how canny you are - not all the 'expensive' instruments are necessarily expensive and over the years collections can improve and improve if you are lucky enough.

Sometimes one gets lucky with a second hand uke which can be sold or traded up for a better one and so on. It depends how canny you are - not all the 'expensive' instruments are necessarily expensive and over the years collections can improve and improve if you are lucky enough.

This is how I got my first KoAloha tenor too! By buying/selling/trading as opposed to holding on to any one uke, you can not only figure out what you like/don’t like, but also arrive at having an instrument worth more then what you started out with. My eventual first purchase was a $300-ish tenor... glad I didn’t stop there because I am absolutely in love with the KoAloha company and sound.

This is a wonderful instrument, if I were on a budget I’d get the made in Thailand Opio brand version of this model and still be super happy. Good luck to the seller and the new owner!

Last edited:
One wonders why one sells such a beautiful and expensive instrument

In this case I simply prefer the Kanile’a I have in the same size. I like to keep my collection small. It just works better for me. Now, that’s not to say I won’t regret it later. I still miss the KoAloha long neck soprano I sold here. :)

I have the same model Koaloha. It's a lovely sounding uke. Good luck with your sale.

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet. This is a great price on a fantastic, top-notch instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom