FS: Soprano Flea, very good to excellent condtiion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hanks

Reaction score
If you're here, you know what this is. :)

Standard Flea, Natural, soprano scale, friction tuners, plastic fretboard. The strings are an upgrade - Living Water - and have very little playing time on them.

Was $140USD reduced to $130 shipped to US or Canada.
Others considered but will have to get shipping costs.

SDcTBkZl.jpg

JsR6r5Zm.jpg
ycCBnNGm.jpg
YGA2wEVm.jpg

More pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/9K1lQqO

Last edited:
Great deal. I have a Flea and love it. Good luck with your sale Jim

Thanks Tom. I'll probably regret it but I generally prefer longer scales and have 2 long neck sopranos. Also trying to make space for Magic Fluke Timber Bass coming in a few weeks.

Jim, I have a tenor fluke, I’m going to list. I’m wondering what box or how you package the MFC ukes. The box it came i is long gone and as I recall, was a pretty flimsy box. Bubble wrap around the Uke. That said, it arrived in good shape. Sorry, didn’t mean to take threat off point. Good luck with sale and nice price. Your flea looks immaculate. My tenor fluke I added pegheds. I like them a lot.

It did not come with a case but came well packed and I'll send it out in similar fashion. It will be well packed with bubble wrap and paper in a decent box.

It's basically $100 off brand new for "like new" condition. I got a good deal and not looking to make money on it. Pass on the aloha. :D :shaka:

Good luck with your sale :)

I’m waitin’ into see if yours sells. If it does, I might put my red (just like yours) one on sell too. :eek:ld:
Had a nibble but no bites yet. Maybe folks are waiting to see what kind of Black Friday deals they can find.

Go ahead. Maybe they'll like red better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom