Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Build Thread: Cripple Creek Mandolins Mahogany Teardrop Soprano

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Lovely and unique build. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing the end result.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    West Philly, PA
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EDW View Post
    Lovely and unique build. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing the end result.
    Thanks! Me too!
    Weymann Model 10 Mahogany Soprano (c. 1918)
    David Hanson (Cripple Creek Mandolins) Mahogany Teardrop Soprano

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    West Philly, PA
    Posts
    289

    Default It's done!!!

    Well it's all done!

    Just got the following email from David with pics: "Got it strung up...sounds great! Clear and loud."

    We decided to wait to have him ship it to me until after the holidays, so I'll be posting an NUD thread with this in the new year.

    DSCF0429.jpg

    DSCF0428.jpg

    DSCF0426.jpg

    DSCF0427.jpg
    Weymann Model 10 Mahogany Soprano (c. 1918)
    David Hanson (Cripple Creek Mandolins) Mahogany Teardrop Soprano

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Saratoga, CA
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPG View Post
    Well it's all done!

    Just got the following email from David with pics: "Got it strung up...sounds great! Clear and loud."

    We decided to wait to have him ship it to me until after the holidays, so I'll be posting an NUD thread with this in the new year.

    DSCF0429.jpg

    DSCF0428.jpg

    DSCF0426.jpg

    DSCF0427.jpg
    Looks nice! Congratulations!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    147

    Default

    This is the 3rd build in the "Three Amigos" series.threeAmegos.jpg

  6. #26

    Default

    The uke looks great and it's friends do too :-)
    K
    Sopranos, Concerts, and Tenors including Baritone body at a Tenor Scale - 4 String, 5 String and 8 String :-)
    For Sale: Seagull Nylon String
    For Sale: National Mahogany Resonator
    For Sale: Gold Tone Resonator

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Close to Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPG View Post
    Hey that's cool. Would love to hear how your's sounds. Jake setup my Martin 1C for me. He's a great guy and does great work!

    I'm sorry but that might take some time...I just had shoulder surgery and will be out of commission for a while.

    The build looks great!!
    "Life is short. Opera is long."

    Anonymous


  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    West Philly, PA
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagehand View Post
    I'm sorry but that might take some time...I just had shoulder surgery and will be out of commission for a while.

    The build looks great!!
    Hey no worries. Hope the healing process goes well.
    Weymann Model 10 Mahogany Soprano (c. 1918)
    David Hanson (Cripple Creek Mandolins) Mahogany Teardrop Soprano

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •