$100 uke

I've got to chime in for the Enya Nova U. I have the Concert size and am amazed at the clarity and volume, and easy of playing. There is currently ( Nov 28, 2019) a black friday discount available for around $80US. Worth serious consideration. This link takes you to the sale page (not an affiliate link, BTW). https://www.enya-music.com/

The Flight TUS 35 travel uke is a good instrument to consider. While much of it is plastic, the top is a laminate wood. It is a very nice playing instrument that feels good and has a decent sound.

I have to be careful reading threads like this. After all the talk about the Enya Nova U, I read the reviews - again - and then went to the site and realized I could have one for just $79.99 with free shipping and no tax. I actually put a nice black one in my shopping cart. Fortunately, I thought better of it, but that was a close one.

I have to be careful reading threads like this. After all the talk about the Enya Nova U, I read the reviews - again - and then went to the site and realized I could have one for just $79.99 with free shipping and no tax. I actually put a nice black one in my shopping cart. Fortunately, I thought better of it, but that was a close one.

Great restraint Jerry! You are an inspiration to UAS sufferers everywhere...at least for today! :D

I did the same thing, Jerry, but I'm not sure I won't buy today.

Top Bottom