Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $100 uke

I've got to chime in for the Enya Nova U. I have the Concert size and am amazed at the clarity and volume, and easy of playing. There is currently ( Nov 28, 2019) a black friday discount available for around $80US. Worth serious consideration. This link takes you to the sale page (not an affiliate link, BTW). https://www.enya-music.com/
    ::: Romero Creations Replica Tenor ::: Fender Montecito Tenor Koa ::: Ohana Soprano SK-75 ::: Kanile'a Islander MAPG-4-C ::: Kanile'a K-2 Super Concert ::: Kala KA-SSTU-SMC-C ::: Ohana SK-50G ::: Enya Nova U Concert ::: Kala KA-ABP-CTG Bari :::

The Flight TUS 35 travel uke is a good instrument to consider. While much of it is plastic, the top is a laminate wood. It is a very nice playing instrument that feels good and has a decent sound.

I have to be careful reading threads like this. After all the talk about the Enya Nova U, I read the reviews - again - and then went to the site and realized I could have one for just $79.99 with free shipping and no tax. I actually put a nice black one in my shopping cart. Fortunately, I thought better of it, but that was a close one.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryc41 View Post
    I have to be careful reading threads like this. After all the talk about the Enya Nova U, I read the reviews - again - and then went to the site and realized I could have one for just $79.99 with free shipping and no tax. I actually put a nice black one in my shopping cart. Fortunately, I thought better of it, but that was a close one.
    Great restraint Jerry! You are an inspiration to UAS sufferers everywhere...at least for today!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    Great restraint Jerry! You are an inspiration to UAS sufferers everywhere...at least for today!
    Full disclosure: I actually ordered it, but within a few minutes, my brain started working again, and I canceled the order. Still, it is tempting.
    Too many ukes, but I can't stop buying!
    https://www.catskillukulelegroup.com/

I did the same thing, Jerry, but I'm not sure I won't buy today.

Thread Information