Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hotel California

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Hotel California

    On my baritone, but using the chord shapes I'd use on the concert.

    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

    Tanglewood TU13M concert
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone
    And a whole heap of other instruments...

    My Music Blog

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    On my baritone, but using the chord shapes I'd use on the concert.

    Great job on a true classic. The baritone is perfect for this tune.

    Thanks for posting this fine video!!!

  3. #3

    Default

    Soooo, what the heck did you effectively transpose the song to? (asking as someone who doesn't know the chords to the song nor have I played a baritone)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukudancer View Post
    Soooo, what the heck did you effectively transpose the song to? (asking as someone who doesn't know the chords to the song nor have I played a baritone)
    I have no idea, lol. Up a 5th. I've no idea what key it is on the concert size.
    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

    Tanglewood TU13M concert
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone
    And a whole heap of other instruments...

    My Music Blog

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Darlington UK
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cayuga red View Post
    Great job on a true classic. The baritone is perfect for this tune.

    Thanks for posting this fine video!!!
    Thanks! It is a fun tune
    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

    Tanglewood TU13M concert
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone
    And a whole heap of other instruments...

    My Music Blog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •