Feel My Love

S11LKO

Reaction score
Just a snippet of a song that came into my head over coffee this morning. I don't know why. I haven't listened to Bob Dylan in years and have never played this before so it was very much done 'off the cuff' so to speak (as will be evident).
Nothing technical here, but I just love the melody...

Played on my Freshman Apollo 1 - 6 string, and just recorded using the inbuilt mic on my iMac directly into 'Photo Booth'

Really nice Dave. I kinda forgot about this song but it is so sweet. Dylan has such a huge body of work with so many different flavours

Really nice Dave. I kinda forgot about this song but it is so sweet. Dylan has such a huge body of work with so many different flavours

Cheers Davey. He sure did, that so much of his work has been covered by others is sort of proof of that really.

Super job Dave.
This reminded me of another Dave, my youngest brother, who lost his battle with cancer in 2011. We found a recording that he'd made of this song on his computer and it was played at his funeral.
My brother Gary put together a video in remembrance of Dave, a wonderful human being and musician.

Super job Dave.
This reminded me of another Dave, my youngest brother, who lost his battle with cancer in 2011. We found a recording that he'd made of this song on his computer and it was played at his funeral.
My brother Gary put together a video in remembrance of Dave, a wonderful human being and musician.

I am so sorry to hear about your brother Jim, very sad. He did a wonderful job on this song and it must've been VERY moving when it was played at his funeral, just thinking about it whilst watching was bringing tears to MY eyes and I never even had the honour of knowing him! Thank you for sharing that, and I hope I didn't initiate too many bad memories for you. x

Dave & Jim in Ottawa.jpg
Dave and me in Ottawa a couple of decades ago.

You actually brought back some wonderful memories Dave. I always shed a few tears when I hear that song, but many are tears of joy, recalling the good times.

View attachment 123259
Dave and me in Ottawa a couple of decades ago.

You actually brought back some wonderful memories Dave. I always shed a few tears when I hear that song, but many are tears of joy, recalling the good times.

Great to hear my friend. As 'they' say - our loved ones are never really gone as long as they remain fondly in our thoughts and memories. X

Top Bottom