Dominator Uke Tabs Moved?

Brad Bordessa

Reaction score
Cleaning up some links on my site and noticed that Dom's epic tab resource is now redirecting to beginnerukulele.com. Can't imagine Dominic is involved with an operation with such thin content.

Tried sending him an email, but it bounced.

Anybody know anything about his whereabouts/site?

Last edited:
Yup. Looks like it was just moved to a new domain or something. You can still get to the tabs, but it takes a little more searching. The search function on the site works well.

Or something. It's written by some Sean guy. I'm mostly wondering how Dom is involved. Somehow I can't see him putting something like this on his site: https://www.beginnerukuleles.com/pink-ukulele/.

I hear you. When I saw that it had changed, I jumped in and downloaded all the tabs I thought I may want in the future. Never know when they may disappear. There’s so much good work in there.

Cleaning up some links on my site and noticed that Dom's epic tab resource is now redirecting to beginnerukulele.com. Can't imagine Dominic is involved with an operation with such thin content.

Tried sending him an email, but it bounced.

Anybody know anything about his whereabouts/site?

Hi Brad, just now seeing this. I had a few good folks over the years help me financially with my website. First when Chris at Ukeland.com started hosting it and then he sold it to a guy over seas that hosted it for me for a number of years. Most recently the ukeland.com domain was sold to Sean Ramsey who hosts the beginnerukuklele site. I haven't had the time to devote to new tabs in the past several years and could not afford to purchase the site myslef. Sean wanted to keep the tabs available and I believe there is a TAB link at the top and bottom of the home page that will direct you to my tabs. There is a search box that will find it if he has migrated all of them.

Hope you are doing well.
Oh, not sure what email you were using that bounced back but my current email is dominatoruke@gmail.com
Dom

Hi Dom! It's good to see you are in the pink.

John Colter

Hi Dom,

I have been busy myself but recently picked up my ukulele and went looking for your tabs to for some songs that I can barely remember, and just needed a refresher. Glad I found this and hope you've been well. How long does it take to tab out songs like you do? Just curious, you did great work and are an inspiration.

Doms website had a sound recording with each tab, do you know where we can find this

Top Bottom